On the heels of Susan Boyle's admission that she has Asperger syndrome, Dan Aykroyd opened up this week about his own struggles with that disorder and Tourette's syndrome. In a new interview with the Daily Mail, the Canadian "Ghostbusters" star … Continue reading →
2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
The Worst of What Were They Thinking?!
The 2012 countdown includes poorly dressed peeps from Chloe Sevigny to Drew Barrymore. -- By Matt Whitfield, Yahoo! Staff
- Paul Walker Given Honorary Black Belt By Fast and Furious Jiu-Jitsu Teacher
- Angelina Jolie Banned From Flying Personal Plane by FAA: Report
- Selena, J.Law or Miley: Who Would You Take Home to Meet the Parents?
Readers responded to our question on Facebook and Twitter and here are the results, along with some helpful ideas on what to talk about — and the subjects to avoid — if Gomez or the like end up at your table this holiday season.
- Kim Kardashian Wows in Yellow Ensemble, Attends Hollywood Reporter Women in Entertainment Breakfast: …
- Pink Pokes Fun at Miley Cyrus While Accepting Billboard Magazine Woman of the Year Award
- Ellen DeGeneres Denies Marriage Problems With Portia De Rossi: "Very Happily Married"
- Selena Gomez Supports Demi Lovato After She Reveals Severity of Drug Addiction