Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are still deciding on what to call their new little one.
2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Lindsay Lohan's Most Shocking Moments of 2012
The “Liz & Dick” actress was certainly more naughty than nice this year. Here are five of her most shocking moments – and believe us, it was hard to only pick five.
- Charles Saatchi admits assault on wife, celebrity chef Nigella Lawson; accepts police caution
LONDON - Prominent British art collector Charles Saatchi has admitted assault and accepted a police caution after published photos showed him grasping the throat of his wife, celebrity chef Nigella Lawson.
- ROLL CALL: Which Avengers Star Won't Return For Sequel?
Plus, more "Man of Steel" and Britney Spears news! Your Daily Dispatch of Celebrity Shenanigans!
- The Voice's Danielle Bradbery Reacts To Adam Levine's Winner Prediction
Adam Levine thinks country singer Danielle Bradbery will take "The Voice's" top prize tonight on the show's finale - something that has the teen singer feeling great.
- Brad Pitt Responds to Melissa Etheridge's Angelina Jolie Mastectomy Comments
After Melissa Etheridge criticized Angelina Jolie's decision to get a preventative double mastectomy, Brad Pitt comes out in defense of his fiancee
- The Voice Recap: Adam Levine Predicts A Winner
Adam Levine has revealed his prediction for the winner of "The Voice."
- The Voice's Michelle Chamuel Reveals Secrets Behind Mirror Finale Performance
Michelle Chamuel fans were given three times as much Michelle on Monday's "The Voice" and the singer explains how they created the cool mirror trick during her performance.
- Beyoncé Posts Congrats to Kim, Kanye, and Baby!
The Queen has spoken — well, posted. Beyoncé Knowles-Carter, who gave birth to daughter Blue Ivy in January 2012, sent well wishes to new parents Kanye West and Kim Kardashian via her official website. "Congratulations Kim & Kanye, enjoy this … Continue reading →