The Matrix star, now 48, shows his scruffy, puffier side while promoting his new film The Man of Tai Chi
2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Stars We Lost in 2012
Take a moment to remember Whitney Houston, Larry Hagman, Michael Clarke Duncan, and the many other stars who faded away in 2012.
- ROLL CALL: Jennifer Lawrence As Mystique In X-Men: Days of Future Past (First Look)
Plus, which actress had a wardrobe malfunction in Cannes? And, two stars show up to the Billboard Music Awards with the same hair! Your Daily Dispatch of Celebrity Shenanigans!
- Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear, Laughs Off Wardrobe Malfunction in Cannes
"Here's my dress for tonight! No wardrobe malfunctions tonight!" she tweeted the next day in a jab to her embarrassing red carpet moment
- Jane Fonda Wears Skin-Baring Versace Gown at Age 75
The Butler actress showed off her toned figure during the Cannes Film Festival on May 18
- Christina Aguilera Looks Skinnier Than Ever at Billboard Music Awards
The slimmed-down singer and mom, 32, looked toned and confident singing "Feel This Moment" with Pitbull
- Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson Call It Quits (Report)
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have apparently called it quits again.
- Selena Gomez Rocks Sexy Gold Bodice at Billboard Music Awards
The 20-year-old singer looked sizzling while performing her new single, "Come & Get It"
- Kate Middleton Taking Cooking Classes, Learning New Recipes for Prince William
The pregnant Duchess of Cambridge is taking lessons from the couple's new housekeeper, Antonella Fresolone